Friday, July 1, 2016

Why do people sign up for a company, or become a product customer?



Are you confused?  Don’t be, I’d like to take a moment to explain please.

Why do people sign up for a company, or become a product customer?  Because they are introduced by someone they feel they should trust is usually the case.  

Over the years, at least 35-40 yrs, of my life, I’ve signed onto companies that went out of business.  I’ve purchased products that were tossed because they didn’t deliver what they claimed.  I have changed brands or stores because I found something better than before.  Loyalty isn’t from me to a brand or company, it’s the company to the customer that should show loyalty.  If you want my business, then provide the best available and don’t lie about what you actually have.

So, why do I support more than one company product lines?  Because I have found, through proof in their tests that they are the purest.  I’ve read through research that supports their claims.  I’ve given the product an honest try, and decided with an education on the product, to make my choice.

So, TreSkinRX is a skincare line I’ve found that you’ll see many posts about on this Blog.  The Doctor who developed the line is Board Certified with many impressive awards.  I liked how it was explained why products before didn’t work, couldn’t work… and what it takes that does work.  I like the product which has proven for me to be very effective.  I have signed with the company to get a nice discount.  They don’t sell anything except their skincare line.  Their products “base”  is a medical pharmaceutical grade pure organic aloe vera.  Made in USA, safe, effective, I absolutely LOVE this product line.
NeoLife (also known by GNLD), are nutritional supplements that I’ve taken for 30 yrs .  I really am impressed by the “other” resources supported research to their nutritional supplements.  The purity and quality of their raw sources.  That it’s not a blanket product, but individualized to what my body needs which changes frequently with age, illness, seasons.  This company also has a skincare line, which I personally don’t care for, it just didn’t deliver what my TreSkinRX brand does.  I do like their cleaners too.  Around for 57 yrs, they use the best whole human food source in their raw materials, GMO free, organic when applicable. 
http://neolife.com/en-us/home/
Sponsor #32-260985

Zija- Ameo which is rather new.  I was with another very popular essential oil company, and looked at other brands as well.  But they didn’t have the science, they had misleading bad information (FDA compliance issues because of this).  Ameo has shown, proven through more testing than average companies, that it’s a true clinical grade.   Very educating on the science behind it all, while continuing to move forward with science research advances.  Zija also has moringa oleifera which isn’t the same as other brands in their processing.  With over 500 Pubmed studies supporting their claims as well.  I liked the integrity of the company, being endorsed by world leaders.  This is not the same type of nutritional supplement as NeoLife, so yes we still take both companies, daily.  They also have a skincare line, which uses moringa oil, but I simply wasn’t as impressed as my TreSkinRX in results.

Am I looking to change, no!  Am I 100% satisfied, yes!  Do I push, or do I educate… education is key for me, prove to me, educate me, have reliable resources, and you have me as a customer.  This is how I feel as well.

So, what am I looking for next?  Not as a business, but I’d “consider” hair care that is all natural, including hair coloring or treatment products.  I don’t wear make up but do like mascara and a lip gloss, and would like something natural that also stays

I also endorse products that you don’t have to sign up or join a company, just buy as a customer.  Jovial for pasta and flour that is Einkorn (God’s original, non-modified wheat) and rice foods.  I love this line.

So, if this has confused you, seeing various companies being promoted or information shared… I hope this Blog explained why behind my Blogs.  I hope you join me, to be educated, so you can make informed choices for your wellness. 

No comments: