Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Truth About Cancer, Ty Bollinger and Zija's Moringa oleifera

Ty Bollinger from "The Truth about Cancer" on Zija's Moringa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMjUl9JRr2M

Many are following the information about "The Truth About Cancer" series, the video's and the book.
I also have these, and find them informative.
Ty Bollinger has a reputation about going after bogus claims, and the research supporting good solid information.  Coming from Ty, who does not like MLM business, he's supporting and endorsing Zija International, and the Zija line of Moringa oleifera.  THIS was HUGE news for me, thank you Ty.

If your curious to learn more, please read additional Blogs on Moringa I've posted and will be coming.
You can go to http://DebbieDennison.myzija.com 
Only $20 gets you membership for a 25% discount on purchases.
With any starter kit, you're in all the company Zija, Ripstix and Ameo oils under ONE kit, and you get 25% discount with ALL.  You also can sign people up, no pressure, no minimums.  You can earn points (pv) toward free products from all of the company line.
http://ClinicalGradeEssentialOils.myameo.com

Additional posts on Facebook group Support All Cancer Awareness
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SupportAllCancerAwareness/

Yes, we have been touched by cancer, many times, many types.
First, my own grandparents lost to lung cancer.  My father in law lost to Lymphoma.  Myself I had cervical cancer and was still able to have 2 more children before having a full hysterectomy.
We lost our son to Anthrax Vaccine Leukemia age 23 (about 9 yrs ago).
My sister in law has colonrectal-liver cancer she's fighting now with chemo.
My dad has mild skin cancer on his face (gets burned off), and has had a mild throat cancer.
My mom had a mild caught very early breast cancer, lumpectomy.
My husband had thyroid cancer 2 yrs ago, took only 1/2 his thyroid.  A year later he has 4th stage kidney cancer, being treated at Huntsman Cancer Institute in Utah with IL2, Inner Luken which is an Immune Therapy (not chemo), he's doing very well at this time.

We know friends we've lost to breast cancer, and other cancers over the years.
My passion is research, finding the bogus claims vs the actual good products and claims on the market.  Trying to save your money by not falling for false products unproven in research.  But sharing about research supported proven products endorsed by world Doctors and authorities.
We've shared things with our oncology teams for my son and my husband, and were told No more often than yes.  Not because of big pharma, but because of false marketing junk.  We've also been told about quality products, safe, proven, tested, pure, research.  These are what I try to share with you.

No comments: