Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Skincare as part of your Wellness care

Unbelievable! Totally New Concept! Industry Leader! Electrifying! Extraordinary! Remarkable! Epic! Awesome! Incredible!

Ok, enough... we've all heard this before about many product lines, right? What about "Healing"... a skin care line that "HEALS" no matter what condition, dry, oily, acne, not topical, not chemical or synthentic, not a temporary fix... HEALING skin care.





TreSkinRX, 100% Pharmaceutical Therapeutic Medical Grade Aloe... don't be fooled. Skin doesn't absorb ...water, (if skin did, you couldn't swim or bathe), Aloe has been used for centuries to "heal" skin from abrasions, cuts, burns. Other skin care is not only water based, but any Aloe is an ingredient of cosmetic grade. TreSkinRX uses this top quality Aloe as their base ingredient to deliver the healing effects to the deep living layer of your skin. How can anything compare to this? Do you want a temporary fix, or do you want Healing? Your choice!

Despite its importance in maintaining skin health, exfoliation is either missing from most skin care regimes or is done improperly. Without exfoliation, your keratin levels (dead skin cells) will build and thicken, resulting in wrinkles, fine lines and a generally dull complexion. Proper exfoliation helps you avoid these issues and maintain healthy, vibrant skin.
 
An exfoliant that actually works will include a medical grade Aloe Vera, Vitamin C and glycolic acid into one unique formula. This remarkable combination removes dead skin cells while activating the production of collagen - the skin's natural cell rejuvenation process. The result is a visible reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and improvement in the texture and clarity of your skin
 
EX3 is Exfoliation to the Power of "3"
Aloe Vera - 100% organic pharmaceutical-grade aloe vera calms inflammation
Glycolic Acid - exfoliates the skin and stimulates new collagen growth with
effective pH 2.1-2.3
Vitamin C - highly valued anti-oxidant which protects the skin and neutralizes free radicals. Our formulations use Vitamin C in the form of L-Ascorbic Acid which is the most expensive and effective form.

The flagship product in the TreSkinRX
product collection is a patented ... 
daily exfoliant, EX3. 

EX3 works to remove dead skin cells, as well as accelerate tissue regeneration and new cell growth. The active ingredients within our formulations are delivered deep into the skin through a 100% organic base of pharmaceutical-grade aloe vera making it one of the strongest over-the-counter exfoliants available. EX3 is similar in strength to a doctor's office peel yet safe enough for daily at-home use.


TreSkinRX is based with 100% organic pharmaceutical-grade aloe vera.
Nearly all skin care brands formulate their products with a base of water. After all, not only is water abundant, it's also inexpensive, making it an excellent base - from a manufacturer's point of view. But what about the product end user's perspective?

For years, consumers have been led to believe that water-based products benefit the skin and help to hydrate it. But the simple, undisputed fact is this: sk...in cannot absorb water. If it did, we wouldn't be able to swim. A skin care product's base ingredient is tasked with delivering all the other included ingredients into the skin so the product may provide its intended benefit. But given that the skin cannot absorb water, these ingredients are not allowed to penetrate either. Therefore, given the limitations of water as a base ingredient, the promises the product makes cannot be delivered.

On the other hand, aloe is readily absorbed into the skin and has the proven ability to heal damaged skin. It is also an excellent anti-inflammatory and inflammation is at the heart of a wide array of skin conditions. For this reason, aloe is an excellent base for skin care products.

The first essential step in the TréSkinRX daily skin care regimen is to cleanse. Our cleansing products are designed to mildly remove all excess makeup, dirt and oil from your skin that may have built up during the day's exposure to outside elements. Our unique formulations unclog pores and remove impurities to leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed.

Toners work their magic by cleansing impurities and restoring your skin to its natural pH balance. Our aloe-based TréSkinRX Tone & Rejuvenating Spray takes that one step further by helping to firm and refine your pores. Uniquely formulated with an organic aloe vera base, it is alcohol-free and helps moisturize and balance your skin. The results are simply amazing!

Anti-Aging: Get Your Glow Back
Today it seems that everyone wants to look younger. Turning back the hands of time is impossible, yet there are skin care products on the market that can help with this process of at least looking younger and feeling confident.

Your skin is your largest organ and you need to take care of it. Cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing and using sun protection are things we all know about. But what about the deeper issue and what can we do to make our s...kin healthy and radiant.

When it comes to healthy, youthful looking skin, we need to start with exfoliation, effective exfoliation. Every day the skin is assaulted by damaging influences. Some are external, such as sun and air pollution. Others are natural influences, such as aging, fatigue and gravity, or health-related causes, such as diet and stress. As a result, the skin sheds about 80,000 cells each day. Through the aging process, the natural skin erosion process becomes uneven, giving skin a dry and rough character. Exfoliation removes the outer layer to reveal the newer skin beneath. This shedding of the outer layer unclogs pores, keeps the skin clean, and helps reduce acne breakouts.

Exfoliation removes the dead layer of skin, called the keratin layer. As you age, the keratin layer begins to build or thicken, especially if you don’t exfoliate your skin properly. The dermis, the healthy layer of skin under the keratin layer begins to thin. It loses elasticity, firmness, that radiant glow you had as a young adult, and you begin to see dull looking skin and wrinkles. We can’t stop time or reverse the aging process, but we can get our glow back through effective exfoliation and products that work from the cellular level. The dermis is where your skin renewal begins rejuvenating skin cells, collagen and elastin – the stuff youthful skin is made of.

 Moisturizing is an essential step in every skin care program. TreSkinRX offers moisturizers unlike any other. Each of our moisturizers use 100% organic pharmaceutical grade aloe vera as their primary ingredient. TreSkinRX enhances our moisturizers with naturally-derived ingredients that are carefully selected to protect your skin from premature aging and increase your skin's production of natural oils and proteins. Our light, non-greasy formulations condition your skin leavin...g it feeling soft, smooth and healthy.

EX3 Daily Renewing Exfoliant
Our patente...d exfoliant combines Aloe Vera, Vitamin C and glycolic acid into one unique formula. This remarkable combination removes dead skin cells while activating the production of collagen - the skin's natural cell rejuvenation process. The result is a visable reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and improvement in the texture and clarity of your skin. EX3 is simply the best at-home exfoliant available. Experience "Magic" with the power of 3!
Purifying Cleanser
Our most popular cleanser is uniquely formulated to gently cleanse the skin of all impurities, including make-up, without stripping the skin of its natural oils and leaving it feeling soft, silky and refreshed.
Triple Defense Day Moisturizer SPF Free
You'll love this moisturizer! It offers a light, non-greasy formula which moisturizes and conditions to leave your skin extraordinarily soft and well hydrated throughout the day.
Triple Defense Day Moisturizer w/ SPF 15
Our most popular daily moisturizer hydrates your skin while protecting with broad spectrum SPF-15. It offers strong anti-aging protection while helping your skin stay soft & smooth!
Hydrating Body Moisturizer
Our full body moisturizer is formulated to protect, soothe and heal your skin. Natural ingredients work to provide a barrier from external factors and help retain your skin's own moisture content, maximizing skin health.
Night Repair Moisturizer
Sleep better knowing our Night Repair Moisturizer is working to preserve & restore your skin's natural moisture level. With intense moisture and anti-inflammatory protection, you will wake to beautiful skin.



Do you have AGE SPOTS otherwise known as HYPERPIGMENTATION?

  Hyper-pigmentationshows up as blotchy or dark areas, and is often caused by an increase in melanin. An increase of melanin may be the result of sun damage, inflammation or other skin injuries including acne. TreSkinRX products (specifically our Instant Lift & Brightening Mask) use ingredients that work to brighten and even skin tone for a more balanced appearance.
To reduce the appearance of age spots and other fo...rms of hyperpigmentation, exfoliate daily with our renewing exfoliant, EX3. This amazing product will help remove dead skin cells while activating the production of collagen - your skin's natural cell rejuvenation process.



Yes I do use TreSkinRX. Why? Because I finally found a product line that delivers all it promises. I'll bet you're like I was, with dozens of partially used skincare products from name brands to companies and you just never liked them, not enough to have used them up.

I was introduced by a friend, just a 2-week trial kit for only $15. Not a single use sample, but these tiny jars only took a tiny dab & went full coverage. I do a lot of gardening & outside summer work, my ...forearms, chest, face was really showing aging-wrinkles. I decided to give this product line a real try, I applied it on my face, neck, upper chest & forearms. I was AMAZED!!! The wrinkled leathery looking skin was gone, smooth & soft.  AND when I reordered full size products, I got 15% discount on my full order, not just their sales items, as a preferred customer which didn't cost me anything, just to register in.  No auto ship required, no minimum purchase required, no regular purchases required, just when I needed products, I order and get the 15% customer discount.

So, I bought the full size products (now also available in 1/2 size also). I also bought a book "Simple Skincare, Beautiful Skin" boy was that an eye opener! It easily explained why so many products simply can't work, and what is needed to work. First, your skin can't absorb water, it repels it to protect inner organs. Let a drop of water sit on the back of your hand or arm, sits for hours, won't absorb in. So, how are these water based (first ingredient & usually majority ingredient) delivering any of their benefits to your skin? It's not, it's only treating the outer layer of dead skin cells that slough off.

If you want real healthy skin, TreSkinRX "Heals skin healthy". How?
They use Medical Therapeutic grade Aloe Vera as the base of each product. This is USA grown organic & products are made in the USA also. With a patented exfoliation that previously was only available through a Doctor or Professional Facial. Yes I love the EX3, it keeps my skin looking fresh. I also love their Instant Lift & Brightening Mask, my skin feels firmer. And their iEssence, not just for around the eyes, I've used it on my full face, and my wrinkles are gone. I've taken 10 yrs off my face with daily use. All the products are just this amazing!
AND My husband loves it too. His face was always oily, and a single use and his face stayed "clean" all day long.
 Here I am when I first started using TreSkinRX, at age 53
 Here I am after 1 year of using TreSkinRX, age 54
And here I am after using TreSkinRX for 4 years, at age 57.
What do you think?
I'm the mother of 5, grandmother of 10, married 35 years.




 I Fell in Love with TréSkinRX
My aunt who had just become a consultant for the company first introduced me to TréSkinRX in the fall of 2009. She handed me a trial kit, carefully explained the product and insisted that I would love it. I have had acne since I was a teenager, and being in my late 20’s was extremely embarrassed by the consistent breakouts all over my face. By that time I had unsuccessfully rotated between: Retin-A, Differin, Proactiv, Dermalogica, regular facial... appointments, chemical peels, and anything with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Each helped clear some of my acne to a point and the product would just plateau, never fully clearing up. Not to mention how dry and cracked my face had become. Living in a harsh winter state I had to use heavy body cream on my face just to keep it from splitting and flaking.
I did fall in love with TréSkinRX before my 2-week trial had run out!
My face felt fresh, clean and never ever dry. It was unlike any product I had used. My skin at the time was so clogged it took a few months to clear up, but it eventually did! I have been using TréSkinRX successfully for the past 5 years!! I have also come to find that several products can be used other than their intended purpose. I use the Purifying Cleanser to shave with, the Hydrating Body Moisturizer is perfect on sunburnt skin, the Tone & Rejuvenating Spray can be used as deodorant, and the Instant Lift & Brightening Mask can double as a pore strip. I’m sure there are more, this is just where my needs have taken me!
Tricia Maki
TréSkinRX Customer
Chicago, IL



The Results Will be Beneficial and Long-Lasting
As a licensed Cosmetologist and Esthetician for the last 30 years, I have recently tried the 2 week TréSkinRX 2-Week Trial Kit for Normal Skin.
Within 7 days I noticed a great change in my complexion. My skin was softer, smoother and brighter by using this product twice a day. By the end of the 14 days both family members and friends asked me what I was doing to my skin!
...
The natural organic ingredients in these products: Purifying Cleanser, EX3 Daily Renewing Exfoliant, Triple Defense Day Moisturizer and Night Repair Moisturizer, are gentle yet effective and the cost so much less than similar products on the market today.
With Normal, Dry, Oily or Acne skin types, the results seen after just a short regimen using the product faithfully are well worth the time and effort, as great results will be beneficial and long-lasting!
Susan Douthett
TréSkinRX Customer
New York City, NY


TréSkinRX has Changed My Skin
I was very hesitant/reluctant to start using my TréSkinRx samples that Annette brought to me as I was happy with my current facial regime. I have been blessed all my life with fairly easy skin and only experience breakouts every now and then, so why change a good thing right? Wow was I wrong!
TréSkinRX has not only changed my skin but has changed my nightly regime as well.
...
I use to only use a facial wash and nightly moisturizer and then I add the EX3 Daily Renewing Exfolaint to that mix and my skin has never looked better! I have never had a face wash work so well and take off all of my make up. I feel like my face is so clean! Since using the EX3 and the Night Repair Moisturizer, my face has never been smoother or so flawless? I also love to use the Instant Lift & Brightening Mask once a week. I am amazed at how much tighter my skin feels after only a 10 minute treatment!
I am constantly getting asked what I use on my face and I am proud to brag about TréSkinRX and the natural products they offer!
Alison Raab
TréSkinRX Customer
Odessa, FL
It Is Amazing
I started using TréSkinRX back in February. I don’t think I have every used anything for any amount of time like I have used this. I have used products before but didn’t keep using them because they didn’t make the impact on my skin like TréSkinRX. It is amazing to see how my skin has become more smooth and supple!
I have a friend that I was talking to one day and she said, “I am sorry! I am just staring at your skin! What are you doing? You look great!” I told ...her what I was using. She said that she thought that is what her friend uses it and her skin looks great too. I am going to get her the 2-Week Trial Kit to try out.
I have my daughter trying it also and she really loves it!
She is in her 20’s so I want her to make sure her skin gets the care it needs. I didn’t have that growing up so my damage was done. But, with this product, it has made all the difference for me! I am so happy that Christy left it for me to try, it has made such a wonderful change for me! Thank you!
JoAnn Winger
TréSkinRX Customer
Red Wing, MN



No comments: